Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sore Throat Pictures What Is Wrong With My Infected Sore Throat? (Photo Included & Professional Answer Only)?

What is wrong with my infected sore throat? (Photo Included & Professional answer only)? - sore throat pictures

WANT serious answers, no answer childlish be ignored. Thank you.

At first I thought I had a sore throat, but the doctor told me I had infected my vocal cords and requires no medication without gargling with salt water, ginger and Panadol water. However, my other friend gave me this chance (90%) with the same symptom is to be given different types of antibiotics that cause? Last night when I saw the photo of the yellow dots were visible, but before I see the doctor, I realize that was not visible and the only doctor, who wanted the throat for 1 seconds, then I looked for other opinions, what you think it can ask.

Symptoms:
- Started 2 days ago
- Very strong pain when swallowing liquids (including your own saliva) or eating
- Loss of voice to speak (too painful, too)
- Fever
- Once the yellow mucus, phlegm, but gray especially once
- The yellow spots on the tonsils

These are some pictures of sore throat:
WARNING: These pictures are not good-looking
* Http: / / img79.yfrog.com/i/dsc00937x.jpg /
*http://yfrog.com/27dsc00937xj

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tonsilloliths or tonsil stones are small balls of white or yellow building food, dead white blood cells and other particles in the mouth.

Ask yourself: - Do you have a sore throat that accompanies the white spots in throat? - Do you have difficulty swallowing or the feeling that something is stuck in the back of the throat? - And you have bad breath?

If you answered yes to any of these items, patches, and white stones on the tonsils throat are more likely. Tonsil stones occur in some people and not others. Experts suspect that the hyperactivity of the salivary glands of excessive bacteria in the mouth, large and crypts of the tonsils and tonsils, large cracks play a factor of tonsil stones.

Tonsil stones are not life threatening, even dangerous. They are merely a nuisance, because they can become irritated and cause embarrassment. They have a very strong odor that caused by the accumulation of bacteria. Tonsil stones, what will Tarter, continue to grow and harden over time. While some of the tonsils are only rocks the size of a pea,others can reach the size of a marble.

Removing the tonsils stones can be quite difficult. Some people sneeze, or simply show, neck and the white spots are themselves removed. Others need to use a toothbrush, a Q-tip or your finger to scrape the rocks in the amygdala. Others choose to have tonsils removed surgically or with lasers, so the problem is too big.

If these white spots are prone in the throat, then you must make sure that you maintain good oral hygiene practice. The addition of soda in the toothpaste can also fight against the smell and mint, thyme or parsley leaves to chew for the day.

And keep in mind that this spiteful white patches in the throat as more common than you might think. You are not alone.

Anonymous said...

Listen, I'm not a doctor ... But I was (amateur)-year medical student ... and now I'm in psychology .... and I am sure that the infection of the respiratory tract, as follows: at the top or bottom of specific symptoms to watch ... to distinguish between a viral infection of the bacterium. You see the difference is that antibiotics are unnecessary and disadvantages viruses.If is a viral infection, it tends to do less debilitating than the body's immune system can ... with a little help from you ... (eg, gargling with salt water) .. and the use of paracetamol for pain. However, it is a deadline for the ... let's say 10 days. If after 10 days, they tried to gargle with salt and had no improvement ... then it is likely that the viral infection requires a graduate of a bacterial infection, antibiotics. It is a stronger signal than a viral infection is a bacterial infection ... and that's when you have a fever (as they say they have). You should receive further medical advice and treatment with antibioticss your problem.

Post a Comment