Monday, February 1, 2010

Why Do I Disconnect When I Use Phone Why Is It That When You Mis-dial A Phone Number You Disconnect?

Why is it that when you mis-dial a phone number you disconnect? - why do i disconnect when i use phone

Why, when you call a wrong number and he hung up abruptly or the wrong number is abrupt. Why not say simply that we have the wrong number, ok, thank you, goodbye?

5 comments:

latj said...

I agree. Many people have forgotten the label. He has clearly made a mistake and an apology due is simple. Simply say: "I dialed the wrong number, sorry, thank you and goodbye" is simple and can calm and comfort, give the person at the other end of the phone. I hope that reading all this begins to do so. Just disconnect and hang up is rude and disrespectful. Very good question, period. A star for you!
Peace & Love:)

latj said...

I agree. Many people have forgotten the label. He has clearly made a mistake and an apology due is simple. Simply say: "I dialed the wrong number, sorry, thank you and goodbye" is simple and can calm and comfort, give the person at the other end of the phone. I hope that reading all this begins to do so. Just disconnect and hang up is rude and disrespectful. Very good question, period. A star for you!
Peace & Love:)

luc11lle l said...

When I hang up dial a number if the line is not already connected.

when the line is connected, and I know that it's wrong, I say thank you ok bye, but say: OK, sorry, thank you. And then hang up.

if the recipient is abrupt, not my problem. It's yours. It is rude.

When someone hangs up abruptly, as a marker, while I am sure that the marker shows very surprised and embarrassed because he forgot to apologize or say thank preserved.

Vive l' Éire!!! said...

I always apologize and say goodbye. Whenever you have a strange ring hanging me

If severe, I do not understand. Are they ashamed op! Teens from or what?

bainaash... said...

Good question, I asked myself. I think it is a symptom of people are not educated to set up, and others think his side.

Post a Comment