Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Weight Loss Procedures Are Weight-loss Medical Procedures Worth The Risk?

Are weight-loss medical procedures worth the risk? - new weight loss procedures

I ask all gastric bypass and gastric banding. The advantages of this procedure as the risks?

2 comments:

Playing Nice said...

Lap-Band is worth the risk

Gastric Bypass is not

Faustina said...

I think in most cases, the benefits are worth the risk. Especially for the obese. One last chance for them, without surgery, weight loss, they die relatively quickly. They are so happy.

Personally had a gastric bypass is a risk too great for me. However, I decided not think much of research and that the Lap-band surgery in November 2004. It was the best decision I ever made.

Lap-Band is much less invasive and less dangerous. It also has fewer complications.

With a gastric band cut any of my organs were removed, etc-have been spent just about a band around the stomach. And there is another advantage, but "relatively easy, the band (the back) are removed.

I know people who undergo gastric bypass surgery, and then years later started gaining weight, so it was, and also had a band to tour.

Whatever your decision, do not forget a lot of research and know exactly what you get in. The lap band is a tool &quot help, to help you to lose weight. They have done work in order to be successful.

Good luck with your journey.

Post a Comment