Blurred Eye, Itching, Dry Throat. Whats wrong with me? - whats wrong with me if im constantly itching
I am 13 years and during the last week I witnessed the awarding of itchy skin, and I had an eye that is a kind of blur. when I say I can see myself still blurry, but not normal.
And I've just tonsillitis, but my throat was very dry, and I'm always thirsty. I've also felt very depressed about myself.
Im not sure if any of the links above, or if it is not quite normal, and all those who come at all?
Thanks
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Whats Wrong With Me If Im Constantly Itching Blurred Eye, Itching, Dry Throat. Whats Wrong With Me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you have only one week, you should not worry too much, especially if you are just overcoming tonsillitis. If you do not take medication, they could side-effects. Moreover, this time of year makes the whole world system, ACT UP. My eyes water and throat, blurred and very disturbing in the colder months. But if you're too worried, you should consult a physician.
They also have 13th They are acting, the body too;)
You may experience seasonal allergies. Seasonal allergies can cause throat, dry itchy, runny nose, watery eyes and blood shoot. Decongestants can relieve pain, and antihistamines can help allergies.
The experience even in the colder months in advance. But I am the only itch in the knee, causing a severe skin rash. It happened to me during my years in high school to college and time.
They say that they are caused by certain pollens in the environment, for example. In season there are a number of different plants that grow, so check the plants that grow around you, you are allergic to pollen.
If you wear contact lenses may have to replace them. . Proposing cococontacts.com you check out, you really have discounts and even contacts. Check the FAQ section of the website and learn a lot about caring for your eyes.
Post a Comment