What does a golf glove do for your swing? - swing glove
absorbs shock on impact.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Swing Glove What Does A Golf Glove Do For Your Swing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What does a golf glove do for your swing? - swing glove
absorbs shock on impact.
3 comments:
I've never worn a glove, but a little reading and I began to take advantage of this year and here is why. I had a bad cut fade / and need help. I read that the use of a glove to help you in the club with less pressure on the left hand (for right-residence), which makes it easier to provide for the right hand and help to make the ball over the promotion of a lottery. Well, I still can not do much to help but can the court and is now fading still a baby around me. For the cost of a glove, worth a try and see if it is for you.
I personally think it's more in mind than anything else. If you have correctly entered the club, you should have no bubbles. Fred Couples is an example of a professional golfer who holds the glove.
If you are more familiar with the glove, or if your hands sweat a lot, would be a good idea to wear a glove (if you prefer, it is acceptable) to wear a glove on each hand. Moreover, it is almost exactly what feels best for you.
Be tired after a few holes and a bad shot or 3 and I can relax my control of the club. Without the glove does not keep the club head perpendicular to the direction that you want to achieve, and I have a bad piece.
The grip of the glove is for me even clearer after several holes.
Post a Comment