Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stewart Film Screens Im Building A Home Theater, Wondering What Projector Would Be A Good One, I Have A 100inch Screen?

Im building a Home Theater, Wondering what projector would be a good one, i have a 100inch screen? - stewart film screens

I will now have a Stewart film screen about 109 cm. I know of no other Companys know the cinema screens, if you use other options that you want to know who. They want to know what a good projector for around $ 3000

4 comments:

gp4rts said...

Da-Lite Screens sheets of good quality, but Stewart Filmscreen is considered the best, but cost more. Probably go for a particular pixel projector, so consider the Greyhawk or Firehawk intended for humans. These screens are low-income, and therefore offer a wide viewing angle and improved image areas.

For a screen this size is definitely a true 1080p SXRD projector from Sony. http://www.ultimateavmag.com/videoprojec ... He received criticism for the exceptional quality of the image. However, it is far more than 3,000 U.S. dollars.

You can find a good tjhan DLP projector for under $ 5000. I prefer the Sharp projectors, see http://www.projectorcentral.com/sharp_z2 ... Until now, DLP projectors at the front end of a reasonable price, even 720 lines. (Before you buy a DLP projector, make sure you do not "rainbow" when you scan your eyes across the screen.)

Go to AVS Forum and look under http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/ digital projectors (two categories: less than $ 3,500 and $ 3,500). See what the critics have to say to users. If you raise your price range a bit, try to enter this category.

nrm590 said...

the best way to find out is to go to www.cnet.com if you spend a lot of Sony VPL-VW100 ID to find the best digital projectors, if you are out of your budget, the Dell 2400 MP to CNET and able to everything and anything you want and need to know about buying a new projector

shawn s said...

Look for a lumenus with at least 2200th I have a projector brand 3M and 2500 lumenus is high definition inputs (DVI) CompoNet, video and speaker building (which is great when) I leave, you do not have speakers with me. Sony Projector long and 3 wide. Www.pssl.com Try my favorite site, and monitors and projectors. Furthermore, would beat the other prices.

I found a site online with a white screen, comparing white screens will be better. They had rear-projection screens when the projector is positioned behind the screen. I am a DJ and video games, and I only standard screen for front projection.

James b said...

Go with a glance at the screen, there are the companies that have a large screen, but if you're already an impressive stwert for 3G is the best thing I can say is spend d add something different and go with a Runco PROJETOR the model that I recommend is 410

Post a Comment