Is it ok to buy ativan online w/o a doctor? - buy ativan online no prescription
I am not a doctor, the PC and found some sites that have the name with a doctor. Is it legitimate and safe to buy phentermine online?
Monday, January 11, 2010
Buy Ativan Online No Prescription Is It Ok To Buy Ativan Online W/o A Doctor?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Volume 2 mg Ativan as needed for anxiety attacks. It's like a drug and requires a prescription for the monitoring of treatment. You never know what you get when you buy online. It may be aspirin alone for what you know. I suggest you consult a doctor. Good luck!
There are so many online scams, I would not buy online at all.
Try a free clinic or hospital for emergency assistance.
They make counterfeit drugs found something that works.
Glue, crayons, etc.
No, you need a prescription from your doctor. : L
Post a Comment