Monday, January 25, 2010

Lugz Shoes I Bought Some Leather Lugz Shoes! I Don't Know How To Match Clothes Wid Them!?

I bought some Leather Lugz shoes! I don't know how to match clothes wid them!? - lugz shoes

This is the website and shoes purchased:

http://lugz.com/shop.php?p=product&cid=1 ...

I really do not know Hotta match my clothes, Can anyone help?

10 points for the BEST !!!!!

5 comments:

SillyMe said...

Medium-blue jeans, a kind of shirt or sweater on a tan, cream or blue would look good. Green A. Gut account not wearing gray or black to keep up with them, and casual. Hope this helps!

Sophia! said...

So I bought a pair of neutral color that are attracted upwards or downwards on the ground that go with any color in your wardrobe, just away from beige and brown on a computer if you stay .. Good Luck =].

Guess Who said...

omg yours ears to? People usually wear them with jeans or Dockers ... with a polo or button shirt with long sleeves

EM said...

They are so, which means that it is a neutral color and casual, so that they more or less, with nothing in the family khaki denim vote.

fou09sty said...

whaqt things is "!
My advice would be to ask, once again kicking and Strut Your Stuff!

Post a Comment