Saturday, January 23, 2010

Find The Perfect Car Help Me Find The Perfect Car For Me Please?

Help me find the perfect car for me please? - find the perfect car

Looking for a car:
"It's good for gas
"Well, in the snow
"A little sporty
"It's too expensive
"It is a good car, especially

11 comments:

pickmefi... said...

every car you have it from a BT engineer is worth the money

Sweety said...

It is best to choose a car from Honda only.There are just some of the models agree, civic Honda.You City is the function that you mentioned in your question. Believe it is better to buy a Honda Civic very sporty and elegant energetic.You obtain low-cost auctions of cars only.All the best.
http://www.auctiondirectusa.com

Frankie said...

I think that AWD car would be better .. More and more people are thinking .. .. some specific Volvo Audi ... I think some people .. VW I have a 2006 Toyota Matrix AWD and I love it .. This is the best car I had. I also recommend the sport or the Subaru Impreza Outback AWD Legacy AWD or all of these cars are great MPG. If you buy my car in 2006, I have to decide between the Outback Sport and the matrix. At once elegant and AWD. and large cars. after my test drive, and the advantages and disadvantages, which I wanted to die with a better MPG and lower prices. and the choice of color

Hope this helps

Frankie said...

I think that AWD car would be better .. More and more people are thinking .. .. some specific Volvo Audi ... I think some people .. VW I have a 2006 Toyota Matrix AWD and I love it .. This is the best car I had. I also recommend the sport or the Subaru Impreza Outback AWD Legacy AWD or all of these cars are great MPG. If you buy my car in 2006, I have to decide between the Outback Sport and the matrix. At once elegant and AWD. and large cars. after my test drive, and the advantages and disadvantages, which I wanted to die with a better MPG and lower prices. and the choice of color

Hope this helps

ii desu ne said...

a car, train or AWD would be better for snow,,,, u should have a set of snow tires in winter.

Subaru Legacy and Impreza fit the bill. very good on gas, excellent in snow, not exprensive (Impreza), sports or all-wheel-drive (AWD)

ii desu ne said...

a car, train or AWD would be better for snow,,,, u should have a set of snow tires in winter.

Subaru Legacy and Impreza fit the bill. very good on gas, excellent in snow, not exprensive (Impreza), sports or all-wheel-drive (AWD)

Ryota said...

Isuzu to sell first, LOL.

Thus, the Honda Civic has a sporty look, good on gas, and not too expensive.

CarFreak said...

Honda Civic
Honda Accord

Keep the oil change, will be running
Put snow tires on it, you'll be fine

CarFreak said...

Honda Civic
Honda Accord

Keep the oil change, will be running
Put snow tires on it, you'll be fine

junkfood said...

get an SUV, like a jacket than the average car gets 25 mpg

cblack65... said...

Any Honda (best cars out there)

Post a Comment