How can I output to two audio sources at once from my PC? - cassette dubbing
Here's my setup:
I make music Ableton Live on my PC and I copy tapes. I have a male / male audio cable that goes from an audio port on the front of my PC to the tape recorder. Must be able to listen, audio output at the same time, but when another jack for headphone jack on the back of the PC. When I the headset itself, does not get any sound. How can the audio channels, these are a both?
Friday, January 1, 2010
Cassette Dubbing How Can I Output To Two Audio Sources At Once From My PC?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
They are both of audio jacks? The outputs are the left and right stereo audio? If the speaker outputs and line outputs?
If they release online, then you will not be able to hear anything through headphones - or very, very low.
You need a software that interacts with the audio channel 2, and mono outputs just to the left and right of the map. You must also drive a headphone amplifier to the line output levels helmet.
.
Post a Comment