Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Get Visual Boy Advance Faster I Really Need Advice On EMULATOR!?

I really need advice on EMULATOR!? - how to get visual boy advance faster

Visual Boy Advance emulator (2)? So theres an option for the speed and my spacebar is the key that made the game go faster. I'm playing Pokemon Crystal version. I have posted about the speed of the space bar () button and now my game is solid on speed. No, my space bar not fixed. I do not know what else to do. But it is on glass. I downloaded Visual Boy Advance 1, in which he does not trade, and the glass is not about the pace of life. It's just so automatic speed and I can not be removed. No way to start the emulator? Will I lose my saved games if I do? PLEASE HELP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment