On my vigina i have loads of small white dot which are like spots but don't pop and are very sore when i try? - small vigina photos
a pop, itchy, and it is really boring, I'm not sexually active.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Small Vigina Photos On My Vigina I Have Loads Of Small White Dot Which Are Like Spots But Don't Pop And Are Very Sore When I Try?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Maybe a yeast infection? You should consult your doctor and stop trying to make them explode, you make a serious infection!
Rice Krispies treat for its likely that only the glands.
Maybe it's shock Razer, but you must be sexually active to contract sexually transmitted diseases! Toilet seats can do for you. Perhaps you have chlamydia
Maybe it's shock Razer, but you must be sexually active to contract sexually transmitted diseases! Toilet seats can do for you. Perhaps you have chlamydia
Post a Comment