Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Free Outdoor Shower Plans Do You Think My Idea About Baby Shower Is Crazy?

Do you think my idea about baby shower is crazy? - free outdoor shower plans

I Pulled from a country where the baby shower. Now I live in the United States. My due date is October, and tell some of my friends, they want to have a baby shower for me and asked me what kind of shower I want. I have no idea what looks like a baby shower, I read a little about it, but I feel like a baby to participate in the traditional shower, in which only women. I want my outdoor shower near the river, and I want people to have fun, you can drink and I like live music and men are included in the price. Customers can bring their own drinks and my friends who are in the group, Music for free play. My husband thinks I'm talking a crazy idea, because the rain just for women about intimate things about their experiences in Giving birth.
My friends asked me what kind of shower I want, but it's really fair to me AKS to do anything for me or tell me I am with what I think and do happy. They are so happy for me and I do not want them to feel frustrated or how the things in my way? What is your opinion?
I also have friends from different walks of life, a part of the church, some of my work (very professional) and some are hippies. In my opinion I think it would be funny, all these people agree in the same game, but my husband not because he thinks that blends very well together. Oh, I also have friends who are 26 years to 80 years. So I have to please your thoughts

0 comments:

Post a Comment