Saturday, February 13, 2010

Salon Burnt Eye With Hot Wax Sue If There Is The Need For Plastic Surgery Due To The Fact That A Woman At A Salon Burnt Me Can I Sue?

If there is the need for plastic surgery due to the fact that a woman at a salon burnt me can I sue? - salon burnt eye with hot wax sue

Yesterday I did not grow well at a local nail place, I had been there before and they have an excellent work of the eyebrow wax. Yesterday I was the second time, except for another lady eyebrows waxed. This woman was poor and English, if over the wax with an ice lolly stick cast in the eyebrows, it took a while to understand, when I complained about excessive heat. Having noticed them, and poured over the wax and started to blow my face in an attempt to cool myself, laid the cloth to polish and pulled hard, the tears began to pour into his eyes. When he finished in red below the eyebrow, but it was not surprising that getting a little red after waxing, but it was not the problem. 20 minutes later I'm back in my eyebrows fELT hot, stingy and itchy, my mother took one look and I was afraid, said: "OMG it burned your skin! On the front, where the stick was released with the use of the swelling. I started, and the place of the nails, The lady again said sorry and left me. All other employees gathered around him and apologized and explained that I understood when I said it was hot, his English is bad and how we all feel like one of the workers have just begun weep for him to control my anger. My money was returned and a free Pedi. The lady sighed burned myself on the back of the entrance. I went to the doctor the same day and said he was so on fire with me so Flamazine CREAM says It is a strong possibility that the scar and if it does not not return to1 weeks to give me an urgent appointment of a dermatolagist and a plastic surgeon. Of fuel lines are thick and visible, you may need a plastic surgeon. If there is a need for plastic surgery, because a woman in a burning room I can sue?

3 comments:

space.so... said...

But you can already regulated, and it would be difficult. Upon accepting his apology, we will refund your money, and Pedi free, you may have been set up. Honestly, put some bio oil or something similar (such as Mederma) in it, and it should go.

People agreed to settle the shit all the time. They do not understand. When I worked at McDonald's, the people are bad things in food and with a free hamburger and two apple pies, though they might have gone to court and have a little money to be happy.

I'm sure you do not need plastic surgery. A dermatologist can ... Tops, but the doctor is explained only for the worse. I think it is more a reaction to early. After 2 weeks, with the best of the DR and bio-oil or lessmething.

Going to the hairdresser, you should consult a dermatologist, and explain that they should consult a specialist because of his staff for advice. Ask them to pay for it. If not, explain the perspective of his lawyer.

Vangaurd said...

Yes, easily.

pzifisss... said...

In the United States? Anyone can sue anyone at any time for any reason. You seem to have an interesting case. Get a good hunter ambulance (lawyer) and can be a solution (probably) or a process to win. The lawyer will probably continue at about half of it for themselves.

Post a Comment