Saturday, February 13, 2010

Percentage Chance Of Contracting Hiv For A Gay Man Is IT Mandatory For People To Get A Hiv/ Or STD Check Before Goint For Jail?? And Another Quest Also...?

Is iT Mandatory For People To Get A Hiv/ or STD Check Before Goint for Jail?? And another quest also...? - percentage chance of contracting hiv for a gay man

Therefore, the NRC for people, which is tested for HIV / STD in front of the prison inmates or receive a check required required? Hav and I had sex with 22 and do not hesitate, the first 8, but 6 of them ii noe they are fit for nothing ..... BUT .... WHT is the chance I could HAV THT HIV? .. II DNT HAV symptoms .. .... and my health is very good THT is a good sign? .. I HAV noe Sumtimes symptoms of HIV, but I'm healthy and not sick too much of everything. Plz be mature to answer these questions, because I ... VERY concerened as an excuse for the type II, as the text to the Type II and II .... FINALLY set VHA ii clymadia gonerrah and trichomoniasis before noe very unpleasant, but gonerrah and usually in a PCK chylamdia ii DNT think taken separately. I'm clean and THT was like 1 or 2 years and as I saidfeel healthy. I'm sure you know that I do not Enuff HIV HAV THT, but I'd Noe Yur percent or less, or more like IIT Tho .... I am getting tested soon for you ... and is also fast catching HIV or anything if u ??... Oral HAV Thank you soooo much ANSWER YUR are greatly appreciated! =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, submit them to the risk of contracting HIV or some other unpleasant things. If you have an open wound that can catch HIV through oral sex.

There are no measures will be tested for HIV if they are sent to prison.

They should be tested in any case in the clinic as quickly as possible.

To change your lifestyle too, believe that you are not yet healthy respect for your body.

Anonymous said...

Just go get tested and please next time spell, it is hard to decipher what you are trying to say.

Anonymous said...

You can even catch a unique encounter with the oral. Be tested, if you go to jail for the safety of workers in this institution.
You can have HIV for years and thus the feeling that there is no indication.

Anonymous said...

BITCH !!!!!! Would you complete spaghetti?

Anonymous said...

No, you should be tested if they had been raped in prison "is not in jail .... and if its exit point

Anonymous said...

Uh, you can not "know" who are not infected with HIV ... I doubt that .. As sure herpes and HPV for the moment so

Anonymous said...

You can even catch a unique encounter with the oral. Be tested, if you go to jail for the safety of workers in this institution.
You can have HIV for years and thus the feeling that there is no indication.

Anonymous said...

Of course, submit them to the risk of contracting HIV or some other unpleasant things. If you have an open wound that can catch HIV through oral sex.

There are no measures will be tested for HIV if they are sent to prison.

They should be tested in any case in the clinic as quickly as possible.

Also consider your lifestyle change, it is not healthy, nor respect for your body.

Post a Comment