Sunday, February 7, 2010

How Do You Increase Your Megavideo Time How Do You Increase The Insulation Qualities Of Cement?

How do you increase the insulation qualities of cement? - how do you increase your megavideo time

I would use 2 layers of cement in a furnace in contact with the flame (refractory), the other to isolate and strengthen them, but I wonder what I raise to the outer layer of cement in its insulation properties, that my first experiment only the wet plaster to help heat.would.
I cement is used, because I have a few.

3 comments:

DAVID said...

Rock wool, its fibers, good heat insulation and fireproof.

boy boy said...

nothing .. it will not be modified to save money and buy bricks of the furnace of fire .. appropriate use of cement them in bed ... Gypsum is not too soft ... People who operate furnaces, provided the use of bricks ..

murderri... said...

Things as "vermiculite" is added to give cement. Jeff.

Post a Comment