Who are the hottest rock stars? - hottest jpg index
Male or female. For my part, I list all people, because they simply do not do that way again.
1. Bruce Springsteen (as in the 80's ... OMG)
http://www.onlineticketsusa.com/images/c ...
It was hot!
2. Roger Daltrey (before he grew his hair cuz I have a thing for guys with long hair)
http://www.thewho.com/index.php?module=g ...
He is so cute in this picture, I think.
3.Keith Moon (another member. Just Nice for a few years, however. He has completely ruined. It was so scary at the end. RIP Keith Moon)
http://qkly.com/images/keith_moon_2006.j ...
This photo is adorable. I know I'm a total girl. It's really good for this kind seems to live on the road from me.
That's all I can go without this guy in school, playing guitar and I love to think big. But it is not technically a rock star.
O Speck Mellencamp, son of John Mellencamp. I saw this summer and I Luved. But I do not think that it is technicallyAlly not a rock star. Not yet at least. Well, it is my favorite rock stars (and not in any particular order)
Do you agree with me?
Monday, February 8, 2010
Hottest Jpg Index Who Are The Hottest Rock Stars?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm agree with Keith, who was a very handsome man. =]
So:
Paul McCartney
http://www.catanna.com/paulpiano.jpg
Gabe Saporta (I do not like his music, but it is recognized, it is) very hot
http://www.gossipcraze.com/_mm/_d/_ext2/ ...
George Harrison
http://16.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_krd9d6 ...
Jimmy Page
http://home.att.net/ ~ / jimmy_pa chuckayoub ...
Davy Jones
http://www.cmongethappy.com/interviews/t ...
Syd Barrett
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gQqtUopbMr8/Rt ...
http://johnlennonbeatles.com/wp-content/ ...
This is a particularly good idea, John.
George A fantastic http://soundofthepounding.files.wordpres ...
And Paul, of course: http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/dc9/paul ...
Ringo, because I rule: http://www.culch.ie/images/RingoStarr001 want to ...
Simply adorable and Davy-http: / / www.cmongethappy.com / interviews / t ...
:)
Maria Brink ... At this time
Lacey Mosly ... Flyleaf
Joan Jett ... Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
Jem .... Jem
Haley Williams ... Paramore
This, to also ...
Post a Comment