Moisturiser and foundation for really dry skin? - dry skin foundation
So I have very dry skin and the use of E45, the only thing that really helps with the dryness, but it makes my fat face. I tried other products, but so far they only get worse. Also because I have my dry skin does not look good foundation, I have tried, minerals and fluids. This is a very good moisturizer and foundation that could help?
BTW always at E45, before I started the foundation, and the price is not important
Thanks
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Dry Skin Foundation Moisturiser And Foundation For Really Dry Skin?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Personally, I recommend trying Diprobase. My wife had used a dry skin Diprobase. The results were fabulous. Diprobase Cream is a moisturizer and protector, which helps soothe, smooth and hydrate the skin and prevent moisture loss.
Try Mary Kay. We have very good products for dry skin. For the foundation, we have the so-called Radiance Day, which is formulated for very dry skin. The cream supple additional cleaning is also very dry. And there are also several moisturizers that are helping - particularly intensive moisturizer and Advanced Hydrating Treatment Cream that (the absolute favorite of my customers) very dry skin. You can use a consultant in your area can be found in the search to www.marykay.com. You can test products, in a free facial with no obligation to purchase. I think something that works for your skin, I really worth a try, only to find tests.
Try Mary Kay. We have very good products for dry skin. For the foundation, we have the so-called Radiance Day, which is formulated for very dry skin. The cream supple additional cleaning is also very dry. And there are also several moisturizers that are helping - particularly intensive moisturizer and Advanced Hydrating Treatment Cream that (the absolute favorite of my customers) very dry skin. You can use a consultant in your area can be found in the search to www.marykay.com. You can test products, in a free facial with no obligation to purchase. I think something that works for your skin, I really worth a try, only to find tests.
I like Ponds.
My face is very dry. And what I was looking for moisturizers for the face and my mother has taught me that the pond was relatively cheap, and I sleep with her, and I think it's a little greasy, but only if you dip a finger into the pot and Place items, then rub on your face and not very greasy. I use it, as all three days before going to bed and when I wake up in the wash. And, face cleaner, I use clean and clear cleansing foam bracing that something similar to dry on your face, but I like b / c it feels like mint or something? It tingles a little, but it feels good on your face.
And it took about 4 days really feel how soft and smooth my face felt even w / out is.
And also, once a week for dry skin I also have about 1 / 4 cup sugar, maybe a little more milk, and make enough to make it too moist, about 1 tablespoon or 1 1 / 2 tablespoons and then take into your hand and rub on your face, feel in their own hands to rinse well and then ignited with ISH and makes your skin feeloo sweet.
Hope it helps (:
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
Test here:
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml? ...
It can even be used as a mask, humidity 5 minutes. Simply a very thick coat and rinse the gain of moisture. =]
and on the foundation that is suitable for dry skin, try Dior Diorskin AirFlash Spray Foundation
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml? ...
or Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation.
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml? ...
In any case, if the price does not matter:
The best moisturizer for face is actually the sea and was for some time. I LOVE IT !!!!! It was developed by a chemist who has suffered a terrible accident in an experiment. Nothing helped his skin as he develops his own products to the care of the skin. The story of how it began, the sea is incredible. I guarantee that you will not find anything better. Although it is expensive.
http://www.cremedelamer.com/templates/pr ...
It's not so expensive if you buy the smaller size, but. Only $ 130. I say sacrTo order IFIC salary for a full day.
Do not even bother to investigate who is better. You do not find. I prefer that the collection of La Prairie Platinum, the $ 650 only for your moisturizer. La Mer is the best of the best.
I am exactly the same: DI think the best e45! :) What I do is transfer the line when I go to bed, so you can enjoy the whole night, a clock, I was in the face with water only for my skin is not greasy. I have based on when I was in my hand and mix a little ingenuity, because it is not necessary, because hope the impact of the night:) I, your help.
Stop the use of bases and begin a tinted moisturizer, the way you use it perfect skin hydrated!
Post a Comment