Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Seating Chart Weddings Seating Charts - Are They A Struggle For You?

Seating Charts - Are they a struggle for you? - seating chart weddings

Since we have received about half of the RSVP, and I have another week and a half before the due date for her, I began to dig with a seating plan.

I came with a drawing in a table, and now tries to keep family and friends of the family, with friends. I hate to weddings and they must be open. So you have family around the world and try to sit in one place, and someone tells you that it takes.

So far, there are too many headaches, but I see emerging.

Each additional person over the same? What are your thoughts and opinions expressed in the letters of the seats?

My idea is to do>> care. LOL I squaking 5 people for me, because I do not sit, not Aunt Betty in the right place.

I had an aunt called my buddy cry because I was not your child's name put on the invitation. A small mistake. Big deal! Why are you crying?

9 comments:

Silver_S... said...

We went crazy with our maps, but in the end all was. My advice is not really with anyone except her boyfriend and tell anyone where you are sitting to discuss. Refer to the marriage, and most people do not make a scene if they do not like it. You just suck and do not deal with headaches.

We have an overview over the head - my husband and I had a table and our friend procession dispersed between the tables so that they can sit with friends and family. Everyone was much more convenient.

Parents and godparents, we sit at a table and tried to household members and friends, with the tables. We worked on the seat of the largest groups of the first (large families, our friends) from the university, then filled with small groups in the free space in the tables. We tried to match personalities, the 24-year-old cousin of my husband was happy with several other of 24 years, rather than sitting with hisParents and friends.

I would not be open - as a guest, which I am uncomfortable, even more than with people who do not know. At least you do not have a table if you have assigned a hand fear, and you do not go around the room, stupid. People who do not know each other back on the tables generally best to use.

Our hotel offers a variety of table sizes. They can advise if you can get large and small wonder - that can make things a little easier.

Another good idea is to keep customers from speakers and DJ tables. It is for them to be annoying, loud music ringing in the ears have, especially if you prefer to sit and talk about the dance. The seat of the cake table, kitchen and bar, and make sure that when you can have a disability or elderly people, and just go from the table.

Terri said...

What do I think my friend and I have to do is reserve officer in the wedding party and immediate family (parents of the bride and groom and grandparents and the wedding party and) their spouses, and the remainder could not find their position.

glorymom... said...

Ok here's my thing about seating charts, no matter what you do not like, everyone. So plan to address key customer (eg, parents, grandparents and spouses and the date of the bride) is closer to the table. Let the rest of the tables should be filled by other guests.

There is no reason to worry that all would be sitting if you are a super formal wedding. (or two guys trying to keep drunks from each other to)

Good luck and congratulations! (But do not be mad plan!)

I like your idea, stick to it!
... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yourweddin

glorymom... said...

Ok here's my thing about seating charts, no matter what you do not like, everyone. So plan to address key customer (eg, parents, grandparents and spouses and the date of the bride) is closer to the table. Let the rest of the tables should be filled by other guests.

There is no reason to worry that all would be sitting if you are a super formal wedding. (or two guys trying to keep drunks from each other to)

Good luck and congratulations! (But do not be mad plan!)

I like your idea, stick to it!
... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yourweddin

Kitten said...

My friend and I decided to create two tables that each family have been allocated and then the remaining open spaces, friends, etc. In this way, is considered the family as a priority and everyone is happy!

Lydia said...

It is much easier to help people choose where you sit.

sparkley... said...

I can not stress at all with him, we have a roast pork and salad, served buffet, you can sit where they want and move freely. Exactly what I wanted to do, but I know he is a minefield trying to satisfy everyone. In the end, remember that you can not do all the right to do so, what is lasting and will cause concern, since at least sit for a while.

sparkley... said...

I can not stress at all with him, we have a roast pork and salad, served buffet, you can sit where they want and move freely. Exactly what I wanted to do, but I know he is a minefield trying to satisfy everyone. In the end, remember that you can not do all the right to do so, what is lasting and will cause concern, since at least sit for a while.

sparkley... said...

I can not stress at all with him, we have a roast pork and salad, served buffet, you can sit where they want and move freely. Exactly what I wanted to do, but I know he is a minefield trying to satisfy everyone. In the end, remember that you can not do all the right to do so, what is lasting and will cause concern, since at least sit for a while.

Post a Comment