Saturday, December 12, 2009

Penndot Drivers License Center Altoona, Pa PennDOT Vs The Police?

PennDOT vs The Police? - penndot drivers license center altoona, pa

PennDOT do not have permission from the police or subway to get into trouble with the police to get his license revoked. I refer to PennDOT may say goodbye when you walk or in the middle of the license of the pilot and said, "I go and people recklassy dangerous or can do something!" I mean, the participation of the road as compared to the police to my question?

2 comments:

renume said...

PennDOT can not license if they have been convicted or pleaded guilty to a crime of the suspension. The DMV can act only in rolls of a court when a district court or district court. You must first prove his guilt. I could actually here to the DMV and say you are drunk, drive / Wreckless / or whatever, (that would be stupid), you can not do anything until he is found guilty or admits guilt. Rob Pennsylvania.

fangtaiy... said...

Number one, would be simply stupid to enter a PennDOT office and say something like that. If you have too many points on your license that speeding tickets and other PennDOT will revoke the license. The police, the other is to apply the traffic laws and provides a prompt for a violation, but does not adopt a rule itself. PennDOT effectively revoke your license and refuse a new one for you if you are unsure about certain convicted offenses.

Post a Comment