Ive heard if you dont have morning sickness your more likely to miscarry is this true? - morning sickness more condition_symptoms
In 6 weeks pregnant, and after reading on the Internet petrified of a miscarriage, but I read if you have morning sickness, most likely? Ive had many painful symptoms Boobs Is this normal or should I be shorter? xx
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Morning Sickness More Condition_symptoms Ive Heard If You Dont Have Morning Sickness Your More Likely To Miscarry Is This True?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Take a word of wisdom from me ...
If you were a concern, then the Internet is not your friend, the pregnancy, especially in the early stages. I spent weeks searching, reading of articles and message boards and I was horrified.
Although some people say that morning sickness is a good sign that everything goes well, I vomited twice, because she was pregnant and did not really speak to vomit.
Remember that everyone is different. What about your mother, sister or best friend you can not pass. I am 22 weeks and 5 days and my baby is fine.
The Internet is a good tool, and it is always refreshing to read about the experiences of others, but too much reading can sometimes do more harm than good. If you read what I do from time to time, we must have faith in God and in the hands of the pregnancy.
*** EDIT ***
After several nights of mourning, a little nervous, I read something, or something, "she", he said he had had enough.I've learned that you can not really compare to anyone when it comes to pregnancy, or life in general.
In hindsight, I realized all my time worrying about nothing. The reality is that if something happens in any case, occur.
When I said that I do not like some items from time, but let me not to panic. I can understand what is and pray that everything will go well. Prayer and faith, that really works.
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Absolutely not. I had the nausea at the beginning of this year when I was pregnant and miscarried after 14 weeks.
This time I had no morning sickness, and I am 21 weeks with a child healthy and active:)
Do not worry, I have no symptoms except breast tenderness was so good and everything is good. Congratulations honey!
EDIT: No morning sickness does not specify the sex of your baby. My sister had had no morning sickness, and a daughter. Every pregnancy is different.
No, not at all true. No sooner had asymptomatic also missed an extended period. I never knew that I was pregnant, if not my rules to follow. I had not increased for 12 weeks .. to feel the only time that I began to get pregnant was when I was beginning to show, and began to feel her move too! I told my friend does not think she was pregnant at the time and said: "Angie, the 16 pregnancy tests do not say anything positive when you are pregnant and the ultrasound image Yes, you're pregnant!" Wait a bit like a very to feel different person, but not all. And I've only vomited twice during my entire pregnancy!: O) Some people are just blessed!
unsweetened, or that you have a child, or the more advanced in pregnancy, if you. Some people do morning sickness, until they begin their second quarter, while others last up to 28-30 weeks. Hunny depends on your body. NO CHARGE swim badly. Try not to think negatively .. lol I'm sure tonight or tomorrow, you feel.
unsweetened, or that you have a child, or the more advanced in pregnancy, if you. Some people do morning sickness, until they begin their second quarter, while others last up to 28-30 weeks. Hunny depends on your body. NO CHARGE swim badly. Try not to think negatively .. lol I'm sure tonight or tomorrow, you feel.
No, Who says you have no idea what they are talking. I had no sickness and health, I have a little boy in me. I had no symptoms until I am about 15 weeks when I started having chest.
No, Who says you have no idea what they are talking. I had no sickness and health, I have a little boy in me. I had no symptoms until I am about 15 weeks when I started having chest.
No, not at all true. I have morning sickness and I am 12 weeks pregnant. He saw the baby last week ultrasound and everything is superb! 6 weeks is very early and then more likely to happen, and if you are not as lucky
No, not at all true. I have morning sickness and I am 12 weeks pregnant. He saw the baby last week ultrasound and everything is superb! 6 weeks is very early and then more likely to happen, and if you are not as lucky
No, I had no symptoms of pregnancy with my 1st, and I had a daughter, in good health .. Not all women get morning sickness that does not mean that you have after an abortion .. the fine.
He had "morning sickness, food only rejected me .. pros and 19wks. Now I'm almost 33wks with a healthy" BIG baby boy!
He had "morning sickness, food only rejected me .. pros and 19wks. Now I'm almost 33wks with a healthy" BIG baby boy!
I've never had a day of morning sickness in my life - this is my third pregnancy - pain in the chest, that too! Never heard of this - I think it's pretty damn lucky not to have. ♥ good luck
Post a Comment