How ethical is it to operate on a 14 year old dog with adenocarcinoma of the stomach? - adenocarcinoma more condition_symptoms
My BF has a dog of 14 years. It was almost 3K know that an adenocarcinoma of the stomach into the pylorus. Your veterinarian is not comfortable running, and referred to another veterinarian) (specialist in surgery. It was almost a point of rejection, and euthanasia, and a glimmer of hope for him. Your dog is suffering from bleeding slow, weak and groans. I bet if my BF said he had no money, I would have other suggestions! It's so hard for me (I'm a surgical nurse, and I know it's a big operation and I think that the tumor partially blocked the opening of the duodenum. To sit), and nothing to say but I have my reference to all. He did not ask .... But it's crazy! Poor dog, I think. But it is his dog, not me! What do you think?
It will be made to the specialist that ...... tomorrow and, frankly, I hope with this diagnosis and the age of your dog, say not a good idea. My poor ..... BF
Friday, December 11, 2009
Adenocarcinoma More Condition_symptoms How Ethical Is It To Operate On A 14 Year Old Dog With Adenocarcinoma Of The Stomach?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
The best way to treat gastric adenocarcinoma is surgical removal. There is no medical research shows can benefit from chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
In a young dog, removal of the tumor, surrounding tissue and lymph nodes, and without evidence of spread of the tumor, the prognosis is not good, and the tumor would very likely. The average life expectancy after surgery is usually less than one year.
I do not think that veterinarians are acting unethically and trying to get more money from her boyfriend just because he has money. More than likely, veterinary sense that her boyfriend loves it, of course, the dog very much and want to squeeze as much life out of the dog that is humanly possible. Vets want positive results, and their customers.
Ultimately, the dog from your friend, and decision. I think it is natural to want to try what love.There one point, "can hold squeeze" between life and death of a dog is cruel. Dogs can of course be willing to "go", but his BoyfrienThe end is not ready to stop "Go" is selflessly and euthanasia is the final act of love and compassion, but to let go of her boyfriend is not ready ..... But it is when, in his own mind and heart, he thinks he has done everything humanly possible done to prolong the life of your dog.
If this is one of my own dogs, beloved, I leave you the right to peacefully and painlessly. In my mind, would be a few months not in the acceptance of a painful operation.
My father was a chihuahua of 15 with stomach cancer and has refused to euthanize the dog. He has spent more than $ 4000.00 in the last year of the dog to get more time outdoors. Although I can not give up trying to face the reality, or he would be euthanized the dog.
I think everyone handles heartwrenching decisions like this differently. You and I see death on a daily basis .... can accept it easier for us to the inevitable.
When her friend's beloved dog, you can only make the decision, and band then offer their love and compassion when the time comes.
"Ethics"? This varies depending on the strain ... lol!
He is smart? NO!
Useful? HEL * NO!
"Like no ???*** !!!******
Let It Go! DO NOT force the poor who suffer the most to!
I call SELFISH * * *** ***!
You can give your opinion, but probably not influence his decision and could not dig into the flight. You have the right to remain silent.
I seriously doubt that any vet would be in Surgical Ethics. I hope this field in accordance with the previous doctor, and the fact that more than one doctor, the same must be said, could help the fate of her dog and let him go in peace.
Let us know.
I think BF is time to end the suffering of the dog. I know he must love dogs, but can not see spending thousands of dollars for a dog.
Sorry to hear that: (
I believe that euthanasia is the best choice for what I described. Sometimes, the humane option.
Good luck to all.
Sorry to hear that: (
I believe that euthanasia is the best choice for what I described. Sometimes, the humane option.
Good luck to all.
Please listen to our veterinarian. I know you do not want to hear, but if your dog is suffering, and it is old, I think you should you to sleep.
I had the opportunity last January 13 and my lab was suffering from cancer, and all operations in the world (not to mention the $) would have been in vain.
Please have a heart and put your baby to sleep
It is so sad, but it's an old dog, who spent his entire life. I do not put them through surgery, stressful, painful and difficult as possible, especially when at the age of release anyway. I understand how difficult it would be if.
It is so sad, but it's an old dog, who spent his entire life. I do not put them through surgery, stressful, painful and difficult as possible, especially when at the age of release anyway. I understand how difficult it would be if.
It is so sad, but it's an old dog, who spent his entire life. I do not put them through surgery, stressful, painful and difficult as possible, especially when at the age of release anyway. I understand how difficult it would be if.
It is obvious that her friend a link to the dog was and is not ready to abandon () physically or emotionally, but not until he has exhausted all possibilities of care. Although we recognize that the dog would be free from suffering in this respect, the humane thing to do, is the decision that her friend will not sell or make the veterinarian. Support your friend and his decision, whatever it is, then maybe he can do something emotional from the transfer and you need and let the dog ...
It is obvious that her friend a link to the dog was and is not ready to abandon () physically or emotionally, but not until he has exhausted all possibilities of care. Although we recognize that the dog would be free from suffering in this respect, the humane thing to do, is the decision that her friend will not sell or make the veterinarian. Support your friend and his decision, whatever it is, then maybe he can do something emotional from the transfer and you need and let the dog ...
I feel for you. I also believe that for the poor dog. I know I'm going to help everything with my boyfriend. I mean, the dog. Help your friend
Search for information about what the dog s.
Maybe if he reads this topic, will be releasing in a position to
and then your dog suffer any longer. While there is hope, did not want to quit smoking.
Post a Comment